Little Red Elisabeth Irwin School

High school structure originally built in 1912 as well as the neighboring townhouse built in the 1840s received interior renovations and 22,000 sq. ft. of additions, including two floors. In the townhouse, which includes a combination of classrooms and administrative offices, the original plaster and stone details were restored where possible to retain the characteristic elements.